Due to theft of our content by www.ochareo.com we have an updated terms policy, as of Jan 1. 2005.
By using this site you agree:
- you have no right to recopy or redistribute any portion of this site for any reason. you understand that we do not and will not ever give license to quote our site. this extends to both electronic and hard copy mediums.
- you will be sued if you reprint, quote, redistribute or reuse anything on this site.
- you may print out 1 copy of an article for use in religious discussion with a priest.
- you may not make duplicates of that copy, even in group discussion situations.
- if it takes longer than 1 month to get you to remove one of our articles from your site, we will post your contact info for the general public to view permanently.
- copying or failing to remove material owned by Roots and Rooted will make you liable for financial damages, present and anticipated, and you agree to reimburse us for all legal fees associated with protecting our intellectual property.
- in additional to financial liability you understand that copyright infringement leaves you vulnerable to criminal laws at the local, state, federal and international level.
- news outlets, independent journalists and bloggers agree that all aspects of this agreement apply.
If you do not agree to these conditions, please leave our site by clicking here.